Tender for the engagement of a local Blue Eco-patrol coordinator.
Argonauta Association, on 09/17/2019. announces a “Call for Engagement for a Local Blue Eco-Patrol Coordinator”. This Contest aims to select persons (20) who wish to be educated through three two-day weekend seminars, seven of which will be selected as local coordinators of the Blue Eco-Patrol. The local coordinators will be selected after the training and will be signed with the Work Contract.
- Active participation in education on sustainable development and non-formal learning methods through three-weekend seminars
- Animation of upper elementary school students for Blue Eco-patrol activities
- Organization and coordination of Blue Eco-patrol activities and volunteer clean-up activities in the local community and communication with other local community stakeholders
- Implementation of 8 Blue Eco-Patrol training modules with a group of 20 children – Patrolman
- Transferring knowledge, skills and attitudes through non-formal learning methods aimed at fostering creative solutions for sustainable development
- Participation in coordination meetings of local coordinators and submission of reports and photo documentation
- Participation in the evaluation of the pilot implementation of the Blue Eco-Patrol program
Applicants who are selected as the local coordinator of Blue Eco-Patrol must be ready and available to cooperate for 10 months during which they will be employed through an Employment Contract for the amount of HRK 20,000.00 gross 2.
- Teachers and employees of primary schools involved in the project implementation (Brodarica Elementary School, Murterski Skoji Primary School, Murter, Pirovac Primary School, Primosten Primary School, Rogoznica Primary School, Vjekoslav Kaleb Primary School, Tisno and Vodice Primary School)
- employees of local self-government units
- members of civil society organizations
- members of other local community organizations (eg tourist board, national park, kindergarten educators, etc.)
- unemployed persons who fulfil the required competencies.
For detailed instructions for applicants, which also require the applicant’s competencies, read the Applicants Guide.
Applications must be made electronically by 25th of September 2019, at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org